PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
Welcome to HoneyMarry.com, a portal dedicated to match-making & finding the one & only love of life. Register on this website and you get to interact with other profiles, send messages to those that interest you and happily move on to get in a lifelong relationship. By registering on this website, you agree to 'Accept' these Terms & Conditions. These conditions are set to legally bind you for membership, the terms for which are solely decided by HoneyMarry.com. If any change is set to happen in these terms, the members will be notified accordingly.
Validity Period -
This agreement is valid, as long as you are a member/use the services offered by HoneyMarry.com. You may terminate your membership at any time by citing the reason to HoneyMarry.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. Also, HoneyMarry.com may deny/terminate your access and/or your membership for any reason with an email notice sent to you on the email provided. If your membership is terminated by HoneyMarry.com for breach of agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund on the subscription/membership charges paid.
To register as a member of HoneyMarry.com, you must be legally competent of the marriageable age as per the laws of India (minimum age is 18 for girls & 21 for boys). By registering on HoneyMarry.com, you agree to be of the required age. You also state to reflect that you want to enter into a valid relation with your consent without any pressure of any sort.
Content Posted on the Site -
- The Content published by you on HoneyMarry.com is solely your responsibility. Although, HoneyMarry.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site. For this purpose, you may be asked to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content that you post failure of which may lead to termination of your Membership from HoneyMarry.com without a refund.
- By posting Content to any public area of HoneyMarry.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to HoneyMarry.com, and other HoneyMarry.com members, a perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, copy, display, and distribute such information and content and to incorporate into other works, such information and content.
- You must use the HoneyMarry.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Irresponsible content -
The following is a list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited. HoneyMarry.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
- such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- promote information that you know is false, misleading or promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- provide material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- obscene/Pornographic/Vulgar pictures or textual material uploaded in the profile and/or transmitted in the E-mails and online chat.
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
Member Disputes -
You agree and undertake that your interactions with the other HoneyMarry.com Members is at your sole discretion and responsibility, and that HoneyMarry.com shall not be responsible/ liable for confirming the veracity of any such content.
Disclaimer Policy -
HoneyMarry.com is not responsible for any incorrect / inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the HoneyMarry.com Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipments or programming associated, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the HoneyMarry.com Service whether online or offline. Under no circumstances will HoneyMarry.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the site or the service and/or any content posted on the HoneyMarry.com matrimony site or transmitted to HoneyMarry.com matrimony members. The exchange of matrimonial profile through or by HoneyMarry.com site should not in any way be construed as any matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from/by HoneyMarry.com.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Registered members of this site would receive emails pertaining to the services offered by the site.